We desire to support and encourage our ministry partners not only with financial gifts but also through personal involvement and prayer. While our involvement is desired it is not required for the making of a grant towards an organization.
We seek to serve Jesus Christ by giving to those who further His Kingdom through evangelism, serving and providing for those in need, equipping and education.
Basic Eligibility Requirements
- The organization must be a charitable, nonprofit entity with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 of the IRS code. You will be asked to provide your letter from the IRS to submit a full application for funding.
- Program fits within one or more of the Foundation’s current open funding priorities:
- Educational Institutions
- Evangelistic Outreach and Care Ministries.
- Organization follows website instructed application material.
Ineligible Organizations or Requests
- For-profit organizations
- Organizations with activities prohibited by government 501(c)3 regulations
Upon final submission of required information the application will go to the Foundation Trustees for evaluation. Decisions will be made during bi-annual directors meetings in September and April of each year. Notifications of grant determinations will be made by the end of the following month.
Contact Cabe Legacy Foundation
11700 Preston Road, Suite 660 #611 Dallas, TX 75230